At Mygenics, we provide a variety of medical aesthetic treatments that can enhance your appearance. Our services include Botox®, lip fillers, and multiple types of face fillers like Sculptra and Juevederm®.
Botox® is a neuromodulator injectable that temporarily freezes the muscles that cause wrinkles. At Mygenics, we primarily use Botox® to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face, particularly on the forehead, around the eyes, and between the eyebrows. Botox® treatments can give your face a smoother and more youthful appearance.
Depending on the patient, we also provide Dysport® and Xeomin® injections. All three brands are produced from the same protein and deliver similar results in the same amount of time.
Patients will see results seven to ten days after treatment and should expect lasting results for 3-4 months.
Contact us today to treat your frown lines, crow’s feet, and other wrinkles.
Facial fillers are injectables that provide a range of benefits, including:
- Restoring volume: As we age, we lose volume in our face, particularly in the cheeks and under the eyes. Fillers can restore volume to these areas, giving the face a more youthful and lifted appearance.
- Reducing wrinkles: Adding volume to the face also smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhancing facial contours: Fillers can improve the shape and definition of certain facial features, such as the cheekbones, chin, and lips.
- Providing a more symmetrical appearance: Fillers can help correct asymmetries such as uneven lips or cheeks.
At Mygenics, we provide facial fillers that include Sculptra, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Restylane®, and Radiesse. Contact us today to see which treatment is right for you.
Lip injections can provide a range of benefits, including:
- Increasing lip volume: Lip injections can add volume to thin or flat lips, giving them a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Improving lip symmetry: Lip injections can help correct asymmetrical lips, creating a more balanced and harmonious appearance.
- Defining lip shape: Lip injections can enhance the natural shape of the lips, creating more definition and structure.
- Reducing wrinkles: Lip injections can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
Are Medical Aesthetic Treatments Right for Me?
If you want to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, add volume to your face, or enhance your lips, medical aesthetic treatments at Mygenics can help. Please fill out our contact form or call our office today to schedule an appointment.